Rosso Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffee house and roasterie focused on quality, community and innovation in Calgary, Alberta. We pride ourselves in transparently sourcing unique and complex coffees from around the globe, taking great care and attention to roast these coffees in order to achieve the best taste balance and flavour profiles. We're here to share these coffees, and we're already excited if you're interested in trying them, and sharing them with your networks!
We understand the evolution happening within coffee bars and we're here to facilitate your vision. If you're reading this, we're already excited for what's brewing.
What We Offer To Our Wholesale Customers
- Full coffee program setup and support, whether you are an office, restaurant, cafe or retail store, we will assist you every step of the way to get you up and running.
- Comprehensive training program tailored to your business. Our wholesale training program is built on years of experience in the coffee industry, everything from pouring stunning latte art to making a delicious drip/espresso each and every time.
- In-house Marketing support to get you the necessary signage and any custom designs you might need.
- Equipment loans, help sourcing new equipment and servicing support. Quality of equipment will help ensure consistent and quality coffee, time after time.
- On-going Quality Control both in the roasting department and in your business to provide you the best possible coffee. We want our wholesale partners to personify the quality we've built our reputation on, here at Rosso.
Roasting Department in Ramsay, Calgary
- Our coffees are bought on relationship basis, and we want to put the same care into the way they taste. We sample roast all coffees to find the ideal profile that exhibits origin characteristics and taste balance.
- We log all the data from our coffee profiles, allowing us to see exactly what’s happening in every roast and maintaining tight consistency.
- Regular tasting analysis by our Quality Control team on the cupping table as well as in the cafes to ensure the coffees are performing to our high quality standard.
- Buying green coffee at origin to hand select the best quality lots, bringing to you both approachable and thought provoking coffee.
Ask us for samples, to set up a tasting, or just reach out for further questions about coffee. We're always thrilled to hear from potential candidates, and always open to answer your questions. Our headquarters is in Calgary and we're happy to show you around :)