We are a specialty coffee roaster focused on quality, community and innovation in Calgary, Alberta.
We pride ourselves in transparently sourcing unique and complex coffees from around the globe and taking great care and attention to roast these coffees in order to achieve the best taste, balance, and flavour profiles.
We understand the evolution that happens behind the coffee bar and we're here to facilitate your vision.
What We Offer To Our Wholesale Customers:
- Full coffee program setup and support. Whether you are an office, restaurant, cafe or retail store, we will assist you every step of the way to get you up and running.
- Comprehensive training program tailored to your business. Our wholesale training program is built on years of experience in the coffee industry, everything from pouring stunning latte art to making a delicious drip/espresso each and every time.
- In-house marketing support to advise on signage and our custom label program.
- Assistance in sourcing new equipment and servicing support. Quality of equipment will help ensure consistent and quality coffee, time after time.
- On-going quality control both in the roasting department and in your business, to provide you the best possible coffee. We want our wholesale partners to personify the quality we've built our reputation on.
Roasting and Quality Control:
- Our coffees are bought on relationship basis, and we want to put the same care into the way they taste. We sample roast all coffees to find the ideal profile that exhibits origin characteristics and taste balance.
- We log all the data from our coffee profiles, allowing us to see exactly what’s happening in every roast and maintaining tight consistency.
- Regular tasting analysis by our quality control team on the cupping table, as well as in the cafes, to ensure the coffees are performing to our high quality standard.
- Buying green coffee at origin to hand select the best quality lots. Bringing to you both approachable and thought provoking coffee.
Reach out to us for samples, to set up a tasting, or to inquire about coffee in general. We're always thrilled to hear from potential partners and always open to answering your questions. Our headquarters are in Calgary. We're happy to show you around!