As a Store Manager, your Rosso store will be an important part of the local community. You'll help your employees make connections with the customers they'll see every day. You'll have your hands on your store's operations, including staffing, customer satisfaction, product quality, financial performance, security and safety. Best of all, you'll be leading a team of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment.
Key Job Functions
- Reports directly to District Manager and works in close collaboration with owners.
- Maintain Rosso standards in customer service, quality control, food safety, and store cleanliness.
- Ensuring sales goals are meeting expectations
- Leadership – delegating, motivating and leading the team to accomplish store goals and company objectives.
- Customer come first attitude – delivering legendary customer service.
- Liaison between store staff and corporate.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Training new and existing staff.
- Creating store schedules on time and inline with salary budgets.
- Placing store orders and ensuring that all items are properly and correctly stocked.
- Conducting staff evaluations, disciplinary action and testing.
- Delivering daily feedback on store performance and operations.
- Communicates clearly to the store team the direction of the company
- Promoting customer feedback
- Strong Leadership
- Ability to motivate team
- Good Communication
- Willing to work additional hours when need
If this looks like something that may interest you, please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org