As a Shift Supervisor, this job contributes to Rosso success by assisting the store manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. This position helps to delegate tasks and provide leadership so that Rosso baristas can create and maintain the Rosso experience for our customers. A shift supervisor is responsible for supervising staff, opening and closing the store as well as modeling and acting in accordance with Rosso guiding principles.
Key Job Functions
- Supports the store manager in any duties necessary to the efficient operation of the store
- Maintain Rosso standards in customer service, quality control, food safety and store cleanliness.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store
- Delegates daily tasks to employees
- Follows up with staff daily to make sure standards are being met
- Provides feedback in all areas to the store manager and/or district manager when necessary
- Serves all customers in a friendly way and has the outmost consideration in every transaction
- Responsible for accuracy of sales bill completion
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong coffee knowledge
- Good communication
- Willing to work flexible hours