As a Rosso Barista, you will responsible for creating the Rosso Experience for our customers by providing legendary customer service with amazing coffee beverages and outstanding food while maintaining a clean and comfortable store environment. We're firm believers in the Third Place, and thats the foundation we want to build for our community.
Key Job Functions
- Having an understanding of the seasonal coffee menu and the appropriate knowledge to discuss and converse about said coffees.
- Customer comes first attitude - delivering legendary customer service every time.
- Maintain Rosso standards in customer service, quality control, food safety and store cleanliness.
- Provides the highest quality beverages, service and food consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Following Rosso Protocol in the creation of coffee based beverages with the utmost care and attention.
- Reports directly to the Store Manager or Shift Supervisor
- Acting with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Rosso.
- Maintains a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Must have a passion for coffee
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Previous customer service experience
If this looks like something that may interest you, please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com